Thursday, December 9, 2010

No It's Not Like Horse. Pff! (Pff.) Pff.

STILL: Goes great with mustard. Let's do this.

"I mean, that's rules. That's the explanation." Joe Theismann, coming in H-O-T!

"One of the things the Tennessee Titans have decided to do, is they're not going to do a whole lot on defense." There is no try in the Titans Play-- and/or Choose Your Own Adventure-- Book.

"All you players out there remember: it takes no talent to hustle." Hustle, commentate, fall off a log, and in that order. (I mean, that's rules. That's the explanation.)

"The head is taboo." Thou shalt not suffer a scholar to live.
Follow up: "Dis-con-cert-ing Sig-nals...? (??!)" ???

HALFTIME!

"Yeah, it's a playoff game." Is he as bored as I am? Is that possible?

My God was this one ever a real slobberknocker. I'm out.

No comments:

Post a Comment