Wednesday, February 3, 2010

First Runners-Up

  • "What's a little flag amongst friends?"
  • "You don't want to blow it dead, I've been in that situation before.... Lots of whistle swallowing here"
  • He'd have to throw some kind of a moonbeam to avoid that coverage"
  • "He earned his stripes on special teams"
  • "This man is his own zip code"
  • "This is the time in the game when you want to hand the ball off to your horse"
  • "Wow, is he throwing some footballs"
  • "The ball is in the midsection of Drew Brees"

2 comments:

  1. "He'd have to throw some kind of a moonbeam to avoid that coverage."

    I don't know that I could have posted that without making a blingee. Also, GAWD am I excited for the Super Bowl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. 1. http://tinyurl.com/ydamdkq
    I want this to be a legal play, as Terry Bradshaw suggested.

    2. You should go ahead and do the blingee. That quote was totally asking for it.

    3. Yesssssss

    ReplyDelete