Sunday, October 11, 2009

Backlog

I was thinking about getting Anna Karenina. Marion just finished it, said it was a good read.

I was once raped by Marion Barber. I tried to make him stop, but he just said, "Do you know who I am?" Needless to say, I do now.

I would hate to drink with Marion Barber. Take one sip, put your beer down, and look away for just a second . . .

I hate eating pizza with Marion Barber. He has no qualms about taking the last slice. . . but he's great for Thanksgiving leftovers.

Marion's PR team needs to get him personally involved in his website, because shit is totally incomplete.

So I asked Marion if I could see his Hilights magazine because I enjoy the challenging puzzles and he's all, "When I'm finished." But it's like, come on, man. You're using pen.

When you're painting your house, Marion Barber is a great friend to have. The job gets done.

When Marion was a child, Mrs. Barber never had to ask him to finish his vegetables.

Marion Barber was both the the pilot of Enola Gay, and the first guy to take a sledgehammer to the Berlin Wall.

I was talking with Marion Barber the other day, and our convo started going in a direction he didn't like, so he said, "This conversation is finished." And it was.

Marion Barber hates overtime games.

No comments:

Post a Comment